About this role: Senior Methods and Reporting Engineer
- This role has overall responsibility for HSE Methods to ensure:
- Development, deployment and maintenance of the Company HSE Management System.
- Reporting of HSE-related performance based on COMPANY tools.
- HSE Training content is developed and related resources and tools are available.
- HSE audits of COMPANY Contractors are planned and conducted.
- Focal point between MP-HSE and COMPANY HSEQ
- The function has a high level of interaction with most COMPANY entities, including Field Operations, Engineering and Construction, Logistics, HSEQ, etc.
- Considering HSE training program implementation and HSE cultural campaigns, the function also has significant interactions with HR, Training and Communications department.
- Managing a balanced level of resources and competence is an important factor to be considered when promoting solutions.
- The job holder recommends pragmatic solutions to COMPANY’s challenges.
HSE Management System
- Act as custodian of HSE Management System implementation in COMPANY including supervision of the procedures, deployment of the HSE Management System, associated progress, follow-up and audits.
- Act as the main animator of COMPANY HSE Management System implementation within MP.
- Preparation of HSE Procedures and take the lead and responsibility of their deployment, audit and follow up.
- Monitor the update to the HSE Procedures within the Company Management System (CMS), and update the corresponding HSE procedure for MP.
- Responsible for preparation of COMPANY’s HSE Training Matrix for management approval and supervision of all presentations related inductions and trainings, for follow-up of training requirements and management of HSE training providers.
- Responsible for various HSE performance reporting (timing / quality) in line with the legal and Shareholders requirements and supervision of associated presentations (Synergi cases weekly follow up, HSE Management monthly and quarterly reviews, MP Management weekly report, etc.)
- Responsible for management of the event reporting and tracking tool (Synergi).
- Provide guarantee of quality incident and near miss investigation process and analyses of accidents (Cause Tree Analysis).
HSE Culture and Awareness
- Responsible for the content and message delivered during Incident Free Inductions and results of the inductions for all MP sites.
- Responsible for the content, coordination and deployment of various HSE Culture and Awareness initiatives, campaigns and inductions (World Day for Safety and Health, World Environment Day, Sustainability Week, etc.)
- Responsible for the definition of the MP-HSE communication and HSE promotion plan as part of communication.
- Responsible of the content and update of HSE Intranet information in close communication to MP Comms/Public Relations for the content of the main Intranet MP-HSE page.
- Send relevant HSE communication to all MP as required (HSE training reminders, sharing high impact incidents from external, preparing safety moments, etc.)
HSE Contractors Management
- Responsible for HSE requirements for Contracts, participates in periodic HSE evaluation of Contractors and their management (audits, evaluation, contractual requirements forums, etc.) technical evaluation and periodic audit and provides necessary HSE support for organization of forums.
- Responsible for HSE M&R related activities budget input (Training, IS tools, audits, etc.)
General Activities within HSE Methods Department
- Responsible for the work organization and atmosphere reporting within HSE Methods relevant party/team.
- Engineering Degree or Masters.
- Minimum 15 years experience of which: 10 years general upstream oil and gas HSE supervision experience; 5 years HSE Management System development in a large oil and gas organization; Familiar with HSE procedures, Management System standards and guidelines.
- Computer knowledge
- Conversant with usual business suites (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access databases, Power BI).
- Familiarity with in HSE Standards and International: ISO 45001, ISO 14001, ISO 9001.
- Personal qualities
- Team working.
- Rigor and critical sense, open-minded, keen to knowledge sharing.
- Very strong technical referential writing skills.
- Leadership and strong listening / communication skills.
- Certified Master Trainer.
- Involve frequent offshore visits.
- Fluency in English mandatory
- Day Rate in USD Plus Allowance
- Work Schedule:
- 9 Hours / 6 Days
- 30-NOV-2025 with possible extension
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
A powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver skilled talent and workforce services that transform global projects in Conventional Energy, Infrastructure, Renewable Energy, Life Sciences, Future Mobility and Mining.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, May Ann Panganiban Masaga is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
May Ann Panganiban Masaga
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha