About this role: Senior I&C Engineer
Our client is a leading provider of solutions to the Floating Offshore Oil & Gas market for more than 50 years and are currently looking for a Senior Engineer, I&C to join us.
Being part of Client means being the protagonist of a challenging career and being in touch with the latest deep-water production systems, knowing that your career begins in Singapore, but your talent can take you anywhere in the world. If you want to be one of the greatest in the market, this is your opportunity!
Overall Job Purpose
- To independently define the concepts and prepare the critical engineering deliverables of I&C, manage and deliver the engineering deliverables for the assigned project (may include Construction, Commissioning and Offshore assignment) effectively and efficiently according to the specified technical requirements, timelines and budget, and independently resolve all issues of the project.
- Understands the specific specifications and requirements of the assigned project (may include Construction, Commissioning and Offshore assignment) and Industry Standard, Classification Society and Regulatory requirements;
- Develops engineering specifications (drawings, data sheets, etc.) specific to the assigned project and validates them with the Lead Engineer before incorporating them in the RFQs;
- Independently evaluates all the bids received for I&C packages from various suppliers, performs a technical bid evaluation process, involves in cost estimation, ensures selected vendors meet technical/engineering and delivery requirements as stipulated in the project specifications and gives assessment to the Buyer who will follow up in the tender evaluation, price negotiation and award process;
- Conducts kick-off meetings with selected vendors to clarify issues and freeze the scope of the project, prepares and ensures the timely provision of accurate documents and specifications to the successful vendors to enable the latter to execute their work and deliverables;
- Independently evaluates the I&C requirement for mechanical packages in Marine & Topside, contributes to technical bid evaluation process, ensures selected vendors meet technical/engineering and delivery requirements as stipulated in the project specifications;
- Independently develops solutions to technical/engineering and related problems by analyzing the issues/data, interpreting the analysis and evaluating various options/measures using experience, precedents and professional references;
- Visit suppliers, checks and tests I&C items to ensure that they function as per specifications. Where necessary, works with the suppliers/contractors concerned to rectify the technical issues & making sure that they comply with the specifications and are ready on time;
- Participates in meetings, reviews progress and addresses interface/implementation/execution issues, escalates where necessary to ensure that the project proceeds timely and smoothly;
- Provides technical/engineering support and advice to Construction/Commissioning work at site, trouble shoots and follows up to rectify the gaps or problems. Where necessary, provides off-site support and advice;
- Responsible for capturing lessons learned in his/her functional area, entering in MIMS, closing out project related MIMS actions.
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by Brunel for the purpose for which it is collected.
(Registration Number: 199603098R | Company License Number : 16S8067 Consultant License Number R1657042.)
- Degree in I&C Engineering or Master of Engineering. Alternatively, Diploma in Electrical Engineering with relevant years of working experience;
- Minimum 7 years of accumulative experience in I&C engineering in oil and gas sector or at least 12 years of relevant experience for diploma holders. For Masters degree holder, minimum of 6 years relevant working experience;
- Comprehensive knowledge in functionality of FPSO.
An Excellent opportunity to work in a reputable organization with stable employment and competitive remuneration. If you are up for a challenge, get in touch with us with your CV.
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Client is committed in creating a diverse and inclusive workplace and take
affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants.
Our client is among the most competitive Floating Offshore
Oil & Gas market for more than 50 years. Build your career as a Senior Engineer, I&C.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Shinu Alexander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Singapore