Senior Electrical Technician (Tunisia Campaign)
Vacancy number • PUB406680
- Supports Expansion Project Electrical support activities for pre- commissioning, commissioning, preservation, and start-up tasks and conducts electrical field maintenance activities safely, including preventive, predictive and breakdown maintenance, to ensure reliability and availability of Company Assets.
- Supports COMPANY facilities Electrical expansion activities. This will involve working with project EPCI contractors and PMT offshore and possibly construction activities at contractor yard facility.
About this role
- Participates in pre-commissioning, commissioning, preservation and start-up of new equipment and facilities.
- Conduct preventive and corrective maintenance work on field Electrical Equipment as directed in the field and workshop in line with safe work practices.
- Ensure that material and spare parts are available and in good condition before starting maintenance activities as per the work plan.
- Ensure applicable maintenance procedures are followed and ensure proper controls are in place to ensure a safe workplace.
- Provides accurate records and close-out reports of all completed work as per company requirements, as requested and guided by Foreman/Supervisor.
- Participates in troubleshooting of Electrical field issues, as directed, and guided by Foreman/Supervisor and issue timely reports.
- Reviews the Piping and Instrument Diagram and Drawing (P&IDs), loop drawings, hook-up drawings, Electrical Index, Electrical datasheets, logic diagrams and other documents required to tackle issues related to Electrical field equipment.
- Perform calibrated and certified tools specific for the job type and ensure requirements for Intrinsic Safety (IS).
- Participates in regular Toolbox meetings with colleagues and reports all Near Misses, Incidents and Accidents during operation by raising B-Safe and observation cards.
- Undertakes troubleshooting of equipment failure or operational problems. Seek guidance for problems of a more complex nature from Maintenance Superintendent, Vendor and OEM support.
- Completion of Secondary School education followed by vocational training program (TAFE).
- 3 years’ experience as a technician in the Oil & Gas industry or petrochemical industry.
- Good written and oral communication skills in English.
- Knowledge of computerized maintenance management systems.
- Knowledge of preventative and predictive maintenance and condition monitoring techniques.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings (including Electrical Drawings) and documents.
- Good adaptability to multinational environment with side exposure to various cultures and customs.
- Only candidates who are locally available in Tunisia and Algeria will be considered
- Monthly Rate in QAR Plus Standard Allowance and Benefits
- Work Schedule:
- 8 Hours/ 5 Days
- 3 Years (Direct-Hire)
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
A powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver skilled talent and workforce services that transform global projects in Conventional Energy, Infrastructure, Renewable Energy, Life Sciences, Future Mobility and Mining.
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Deepika Mafatlal Jain is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number: PUB406680