About this role: Senior Desktop Support Specialist
Brunel have partnered with a major LNG organisation that is seeking a Senior Desktop Support Analyst, specializing in customer-facing interactions and tech lounge environments, you will lead the delivery of advanced technical support to end-users while overseeing face-to-face interactions in designated tech lounge areas. Your role will encompass technical expertise, exceptional customer service, and leadership within the organization's IT support framework.
In this varied and technical role you will be required to provide advanced technical support as a customer facing expert within the DSS team. As a senior, you will be responsible for the following areas:
- Tech Lounge Leadership
- End User Engagement and Education
- Technical Expertise
- Complex Problem Solving and Solution Implementation
- Hardware Oversight
- Mentorship and Development
- Detailed Documentation and Clear Communication
- Crisis Management and Security Advocacy
We require someone with excellent communication skills, attention to detail, problem solving skills, and organizational skills to succeed in this position. You will also be technically capable in the following areas:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field is preferred.
- Relevant certifications such as CompTIA A+, Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician (MCDST), ITIL, or other industry-recognized certifications are highly beneficial.
- Proficiency in desktop operating systems (Windows, macOS, Linux), hardware components, and software applications relevant to the oil and gas sector.
- A collaborative approach, excelling in cross-functional teams and driving collective success.
Contracting with Brunel is a smooth and streamlined process that involves weekly pay, online timesheets, a dedicated contract coordinator for any issues as well as a dedicated recruitment consultant to help you get on your feet if you decide to look for another role at the end of your contract.
- Perth office-based position
- 12 Months Initial Contract
- $60.00 AUD per hour + Superannuation
- Work with a globally recognised brand
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel are a specialist consultancy providing ICT & Technical staff to the mining, energy, infrastructure, and utilities industries. Choosing Brunel opens the door to increased exposure across your industry and the security of having multiple clients to work with following your initial assignment.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Daniel Vincan is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia ICT