About this role: Senior Designer
- Assists the Lead Designer and Head Design in the execution of pre-FEED, in-house FEED, and external FEED projects.
- Assists the Lead Designer and Head Design in the execution of EPIC projects during the Design phase and in field engineering.
- Participates in the review and preparation of standards and procedures with respect to draughting.
- Participates in the development of improvement objectives in the department concerned.
- Frequent long working hours may be required, which include outdoor fieldwork.
- Exposure to multi-disciplinary, multi-cultural environment requiring special coordination skills. Sound interpersonal relationships and effective communication within Company and Contractor Teams
- Degree / Diploma in Civil Engineering discipline plus relevant courses in Computer Aided Draughting /Design.
- Knowledge of ARC GIS and 3 D model software Auto plant, PDS & PDMS, WORD and EXCEL.
- At least twelve (12) years relevant experience in Civil & Structural, Marine, Architectural
and Building Services for the Oil & Gas / Petrochemical Industry and within the building
engineering environment, including experience in Feasibility Study / Conceptual Design,
- FEED and EPIC Phases of Onshore and Offshore Projects.
- Experience in the detailed design associated with oil and gas projects including, but not limited to, industrial, commercial, and residential types of buildings and infrastructure projects, including highways & roads, water supply & drainage systems.
- Ability to produce in-house CAD design and drafting work without supervision.
- Capable of carrying out visual site surveys and preparing survey reports.
- Experience in the review, verification, and approval of engineering and detailed design
drawings in compliance with the latest codes and industry standards.
- Must have knowledge of Industry and International standards, relevant to his discipline,
including Shell DEPS.
- Working experience in multi-discipline with Engineering Design Consultancy Organizations
in the Middle East.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Day Rate in QAR Plus Allowance
- Work Schedule:
- 8 Hours / 5 Days
- 26 June 2024 With possible extension
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
A powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver skilled talent and workforce services that transform global projects in Life Sciences, Conventional Energy, Infrastructure, Future Mobility, Mining and Renewable Energy.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Chirag Bhatt is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha