About this role: Senior Contracts & Procurement Advisor (Part-time)
On behalf of our client, a High Profile Global Energy Group, Brunel is presently recruiting a Senior Contracts & Procurement Advisor (Part-time) located at their corporate offices in the Perth CBD. This will be a 12 month contract based upon a 3-day working week.
The Senior C&P Advisor (Corporate) will work closely with Corporate stakeholders to provide Contracting and Procurement support across the portfolio of corporate categories. They will ensure that all sourcing projects are in line with the Corporate Category Plan and in alignment with the Corporate sourcing strategy.
- Provide Corporate contracting and procurement expertise using a competitive sourcing methodology and effective management of supplier relationships
- Provide support and input to the Corporate Services - Software and Subscription portfolio
- Ensure the Vendor performance is reviewed with the support of the Company Representative
- Lead the source to contract process, including tender preparation, evaluation and negotiation, and Contract Award
- Act as a focal point for Corporate C&P in Australia and works collaboratively with key Corporate stakeholders in Australia and at times in USA
- Maintain relationships with Corporate stakeholders to understand their business needs, proactively identify sourcing and contract value opportunities and implement strategies to maximise savings
- Leverage market intelligence to evaluate, negotiate, and manage annual price fluctuations
- Partner with Legal and other support functions to ensure compliance with all applicable regulatory requirements, policies and procedures, both internal and external
- Manage contract life cycle for a portfolio of agreements within area of responsibility
- Initiate, organise and lead the negotiations with suppliers according to the desired objectives
- Monitor savings and overall performance of the sourcing projects (Measures, demonstrates and reports savings generated by the Sourcing projects and Negotiations)
- Comply with Local Procurement practices and opportunities around maximising social value initiatives with suppliers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business / Computer Science / IT / Law is preferable OR equivalent experience
- Extensive experience within Corporate Services Procurement
- Strong Procurement, Legal, Corporate and IT knowledge
- Diverse knowledge of Corporate and IT Supplier base
- Experience with RFP (Request for Proposal) sourcing process; experience in Corporate Agreements, Software licences, Software as a Service, Cloud (PaaS, IaaS), IT services
- Strong negotiation techniques - ability to build and select the best compromise
- Takes action to deliver the best possible results while assuming ownership and accountability with strong partnership with stakeholders and suppliers
- Create effective cooperation and added value by understanding and considering the needs of customers, patients and colleagues and creating a positive environment
- Adapt to new situations to take advantage of emerging opportunities or to optimise current ways of working
- Opportunity to work with this Global Energy Group!
- Perfect for candidates seeking part-time work - 3 days per week
- Excellent negotiable day rate!
- 12 month contract opportunity, Perth CBD!
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Mandy Hobbs is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth