About this role: Senior Civil Engineer
Are you a highly skilled and experienced Senior Civil Engineer who wants to be responsible for overseeing and managing various civil engineering projects from conception to completion?
Do you want to work closely with other engineers, architects, and construction professionals to ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget, and to the highest standards of quality?
On the back of recent successes and a strong pipeline of work, we have a new position for a Senior Engineer to bring their technical experience, passion, and individualism to the team.
- Demonstrated and proven experience in a similar role and industry.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications including industry accreditation (RPEQ/Chartered Professional Engineer status).
- Demonstrated experience in stormwater drainage design, pavements, earthworks for various development sites.
- Experience in DRAINS and MUSIC.
- Strong technical skills, from first principles to using software.
- Proficient in utilising Australian Standards relevant to Civil Design.
- Knowledge of Contract Administration (including AS 2124 and AS 4000 contracts) and Superintendent duties.
- Proven track record of coordinating teams, designs and projects.
- Experience in interacting with clients and project teams, agreeing on deliverables, and managing resources to deliver projects.
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills.
- Willing and able to mentor others.
- Diverse projects across Urban Development, Land subdivisions, Roads, and Infrastructure markets.
- Opportunity to foster existing and develop new relationships in a client-focused orientated business.
- An excellent values-driven company culture based on mutual respect and enjoyment.
- Active social and wellness committee.
- Central and modern Brisbane location near a train station.
- A competitive salary package offered to reflect experience and skill.
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel FamilyBrunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world.
We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Rylee Hanson is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane