About this role: Senior. Account Manager
Senior. Account Manager
Colorado & Wyoming (Home Base and Travel)
In this role, you will be responsible for growing the business profitably. This will include managing sales using a disciplined approach, while also managing existing volume commitments, legal contracts, standardized processes, allocations, credit terms, and customer expectations.
- Develop and manage existing branded and unbranded portfolios to deliver consistent sales while maximizing margins and maintaining superb customer relationships; grow the portfolio using a disciplined and organized sales approach incorporating various sales tactics while negotiating contracts.
- Oversee the Company’s licensee agreement requirements for the company’s brands, and act as the lead sales and marketing liaison between the client and customers.
- Collaborate with internal and external customers to ensure contract terms and financial information accurately support and complement one another.
- Plays an integral role in Refinery integration since sales volume is the balancing factor in Refinery optimization.
- Develop and manage marketing and promotional campaigns leveraging synergies and best practice sharing with the controlled/non-controlled branded network
- Accountable for converting sites to a brands by using the company’s incentive plans; implement and execute competitive store-level branding and re-branding program offers by developing and managing strategies for pricing, channel mix, and market development
- Solicit sales, negotiate agreements, and closely moderate complex sales transactions within competitive and/or profitability guidelines
- Comfortable conducting tough discussions regarding the challenging, and ever-changing business environment.
- You will work out of your home office and travel 60% of the to assigned territory.
- Considerable local travel, Fleet vehicle will be provided.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing
- 5 to 10 years of experience in light oil sales and distribution.
- Strong planning and analysis skills with the ability to multi-task
- Must have experience working in O&G in the Colorado market and working with refineries.
- Working with high sales volume Gas and Diesel (Over $150M Targets)
- Experience growing a portfolio and signing net new clients (business development)
- Experience dealing with conflict resolution.
What We Offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Brunel provides the global recruitment and workforce services you need to lead your industry. With 45 years of market experience in Renewable Energy, Automotive, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Mining and Infrastructure, we help you finish major projects safely, compliantly, on-time, within budget and at the highest quality, so you can keep growing – anywhere in the world.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Norka Thompson is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Canada - Calgary