Security Commissioning Technician
Vacancy number • PUB406392
Join our client's team as a Security Commissioning Technician in Brisbane, QLD. Reporting to the Service Operations Manager, the primary focus of this role will be to carry out all day-to-day installation and project activities ensuring compliance with customer satisfaction, quality, and safety standards.
About this role
In this role you will be responsible for a broad scope of technical and non-technical tasks which include project co-ordination, project commissioning, preventative maintenance tasks, reactive service calls, evaluation of customer’s equipment and assisting with site OH&S audits, among others.
You may also be required to provide input into technical design and development for service and project offerings, along with estimating, planning, and reviewing of technical tasks in support of overall project acquisition, negotiation, planning and management.
- Technical-minded individual with a good understanding of access control, CCTV & intercom concepts.
- Prior experience and a very good understanding of IT & networking concepts is essential.
- A current Security Providers license, or the ability to successfully gain one, as well as a Cablers License
- Working with Children certificate is also essential.
- An Electrical License is preferred, though not essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and your ability to build sound working relationships both internally and externally will ensure your success in this role.
- Full Australian work rights
- Permanent position with a global company
- Monday - Friday role
- Fantastic rate on offer dependent on experience
- Opportunity to work on major projects throughout Australia
Please Note: Only applicants with current full Australian working rights will be considered for this role.
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which specialises in connecting highly skilled workers with projects and organisations throughout Australasia and around the world.
Operating locally since 1997, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, NSW, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 45 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Darren Leavey is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number: PUB406392