About this role: Scientific Account Manager
Our client is an industry leader in laboratory instrumentation (analytical testing) for over 40 years. They design, manufacture, distribute and support their instruments.
Seeking a full-time Scientific Account Manager to join their team in Sydney. Work from home. Australian office is in Melbourne, Victoria.
- Key Account Management for existing customer database by maintaining sales and growing accounts year on year.
- Business development - identifies new sales opportunities by researching potential customers and current customers through referrals, networking and cold calls.
- Develops a list of prospective customers in their territory in order to schedule appointments and follows up on all leads.
- Meets with decision-makers and demonstrates technical products to solve their testing requirements. Trains and supports end-users when required.
- Attends relevant conferences and participates in industry networking groups to build brand awareness.
- Maintains a prospective sales pipeline and moves opportunities through the pipeline to meet monthly revenue targets.
- Bachelor's degree (science discipline preferred)
- Sales experience with proven ability to exceed revenue goals
- Energetic, enthusiastic, goal oriented and willing to learn
- Professional customer service and outstanding communication skills to build strong relationships
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Problem-solver and a good negotiator
- Base salary $80,000 + Super + $18k car allowance + bonus
- Quarterly bonus incentive
- Established client base
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel FamilyBrunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Brunel is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidate.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Serena Hui is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane