About this role: Rigging ang Lifting Coordinator
- Act as owner’s representative and monitor all Rigging and Lifting activities and ensure that EPC Contractors comply with HSE, Quality and Construction requirements.
- Read and understand the contract requirements, relevant project specifications and codes and standards as applicable.
- Review all contractor Lift and Rigging Plans and ensure that they meet safe lifting requirements as laid out in RLP HSES policies and standards.
- Participate in the planning and execution of all Critical and Complex Lift activities.
- Monitor contractor lift planning and execution activities to ensure that all lifting activities are carried out safely and competently.
- Maintain constant presence on site and monitor and report on contractor activities.
- Perform audits of lifting equipment inspections, testing and certification activities.
- Participate in lifting operation incident investigations and analysis within assigned areas as required.
- Randomly inspect rigging equipment.
- Attend daily and weekly construction coordination and interface meetings as required.
- Review Method Statements, JSAs (Job safety Analysis), submittals and other construction documents.
- Identify potential Engineering and Construction issues in the field and coordinate with contractors in resolving and/or escalating issues for timely resolution.
- Actively participate in fostering a positive team culture and excellence in project delivery.
- Valid Lifting Specialist Certification by recognized local or international institutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 10+ years of relevant Petrochemical or Oil & Gas experience.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- Possess a good understanding of engineering and construction practices in the Petrochemical and Oil & Gas projects.
- LEEA-APLO and NEBOSH IGC Certification
- Day Rate in USD Plus Allowance
- Work Schedule:
- 9 Hours / 6 Days
- 12 Months with possible extension
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
A powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver skilled talent and workforce services that transform global projects in Life Sciences, Conventional Energy, Infrastructure, Future Mobility, Mining and Renewable Energy.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Dhirendra Singh is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha