Reliability Engineer - Asset Management
Vacancy number • PUB406124
We are currently representing a global mining organisation, renowned for its exceptional safety culture and commitment to innovation. Operating from their Perth-based Operations Centre, our client is seeking expressions of interest for the role of Reliability Engineer to provide remote support from Perth CBD to site based maintenance engineers. This role will suit candidates that have experience of maintaining Heavy Mobile Equipment (HME) used within the mining sector.
About this role
- Utilise real-time data from Pilbara operations to remotely monitor the health of mining equipment.
- Analyse HME data to identify safety critical events and optimise production opportunities.
- Provide expert advice based on experience with HME or electronic manuals to enhance machine availability and performance.
- Identify and communicate predictive maintenance activities to ensure proactive equipment maintenance.
- Analyse mobile equipment oil samples, providing recommendations to sites, and issuing notifications.
- Respond to site requests from the Operations Centre, troubleshoot, and fault-find equipment in real-time.
- Monitor equipment failure modes, identifying focus areas for continuous improvement initiatives in HME.
- Demonstrate a commitment to safety for oneself and the team.
- Heavy machinery trade background in Mechanical, Electrical, or Asset Management fields.
- Possess an analytical mind with strong problem-solving skills, effective communication, and computer proficiency.
- Significant demonstrated experience in mining maintenance, either OEM or site-based.
- Knowledge of SAP is desirable, however not essential. More important is having at least a basic knowledge of computing, i.e. proficiency in MS Office in particular Word and Excel.
- Experience with maintenance activities for HME, including but not limited to Komatsu, Caterpillar, and Hitachi machinery specified.
- Tier 1 mining business
- 12 month contract
- $80-90 per hour + super
- Salary sacrificing, Novated Leasing, EAP, Hotel/Gym/Insurance discount
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which specialises in connecting highly skilled workers with projects and organisations throughout Australasia and around the world. Operating locally since 1997, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 45 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Michael Shirley is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number: PUB406124