About this role: Recruitment Advisor
Brunel have partnered with a new energy materials company to identify a recruitment advisor to support a ramp up in staffing requirements for their SOR location.
The role will consist of end to end recruitment predominately blue collar with some white collar:
o Advertising o Shortlisting
o Pre-screening o Interviewing
o Managing due diligence o Reference checks
o Preparing contracts o Onboarding (SuccessFactors)
- Maintain the Company HRIS System (Success Factors) and recruitment data base - Kwinana based, Monday to Friday with flexible start/end times & working weeks
- Process CAT1 contractors
- Ability to work autonomously
- Strong engagement skills, with the ability to work with all levels, including Superintendents and Managers
- Self-motivated and able to use initiative & identify potential problems & resolve
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail & time management
- Ideally 3 years’ experience in similar position, preferably in the resources, manufacturing or construction industry
- Competitive on-market hourly rate
- Supportive workplace culture that values your growth and success
- Personalised guidance throughout the recruitment process
- Salary sacrificing, Novated Leasing, EAP, Hotel/Gym/Insurance discounts
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel FamilyBrunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talentedpeople with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly
skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairingcandidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney,Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly
global network spanning over 40 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal
and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Fletcher Tracy is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth