About this role: RCM Engineer
- Brunel Oil and Gas Services WLL is organizing a campaign in Indonesia in Q4 2023 for a major client in Qatar. We will be conducting face-to-face interviews with the shortlisted candidates who are available in Indonesia.
- Candidates who are in nearby countries (Singapore, China, Vietnam, Thailand) and are able to attend the campaign are welcome to apply. This is for a 3-year contract on a Direct-Hire Status and is renewable.
- Execution of Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) and implement a sustainable and structured maintenance improvement process, based on Reliability Centered techniques.
- This position reports to the Lead RCM Engineer.
- Continuous liaison with maintenance, operations, engineering and supply departments and has regular contact with vendors and equipment manufacturers to improve equipment reliability and optimize maintenance effectiveness.
- Custodians of Company Maintenance strategies
- Applies risk & reliability techniques and defect elimination processes to define and continuously improve equipment maintenance execution strategies and spare parts requirements to ensure the integrity and optimise the reliability of all Company Opco assets as per the Company’s business requirements.
- Introduces & maintains best practices, systems and tools that will continuously improve the availability of the assets, optimise maintenance activities, and reduce costs.
- Facilitates and executes Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA), troubleshoot equipment problems and revises/updates maintenance strategies as a result of this.
- Ensures that plant production is supported with properly operating equipment that is maintained in a cost-effective manner in line with Company’ quality and safety standards. Identifies key maintenance cost areas and implement plans to reduce costs.
- Implements reporting systems and scorecards to identify ‘bad actors’ and shortfalls in equipment and system performance utilizing SAP Computerized Maintenance Management System and Company Reliability package.
- Provides coaching, (on the job) training and development to Qatari national graduates in Reliability analysis tools and techniques.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent.
- Total 8 - 10 years relevant experience in the oil & gas or petrochemical industry, with a strong preference for extensive LNG and maintenance/operations experience.
- 5 years’ experience in RCM (preferred).
- Sound knowledge of risk & reliability management systems.
- Experience in failure mode & effect analysis, solid understanding of failure mechanisms.
- Troubleshoot, analyze, and resolve engineering problems independently.
- Effective communication and ability to write technical reports.
- Speaks and writes fluent English.
- Monthly Rate in QAR Plus Standard Allowance and Benefits
- Work Schedule:
- 8 Hours / 5 Days
- 3 Years / Renewable – Direct Hire
- Doha/Ras Laffan
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
A powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver skilled talent and workforce services that transform global projects in Life Sciences, Conventional Energy, Infrastructure, Future Mobility, Mining and Renewable Energy.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Muhammad Umair Afzal is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Muhammad Umair Afzal
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha