Quantity Surveyor Piping/Mechanical
Vacancy number • PUB406096
About this role
- Monitor and measure the completion of the site-based execution of Contractors works, that follow specific Construction Work Packages and Installation Work Packages for mechanical and piping works.
- Reports directly to the Project Controls Team for weekly reporting but takes site direction from the Construction management team
- They should be subject matter experts in accepted and recognized site QS practices, with a firm grasp of the other disciplines associated with the project’s construction and installation.
- Act as Client focal point for week-to-week progress
- Diploma/Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 10 years of demonstrable site-based Quantity surveying experience within a mega/large scale onshore construction project within Oil & Gas, refineries, or petrochemicals.
- Strong experience and knowledge of mechanical/piping structures within Oil & Gas.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent negotiating and interpersonal skills
- Day Rate in USD Plus Allowance
- Work Schedule:
- 9 Hours / 6 Days
- 12 Months (Renewable Yearly)
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel FamilyA powerful global network, connecting the most
talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering
projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world,
we deliver skilled talent and workforce services that transform global projects
in Conventional Energy, Infrastructure, Renewable Energy, Life Sciences, Future
Mobility and Mining.
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Muhammad Umair Afzal is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number: PUB406096