About this role: Quality Control Specialist
- The Quality Control Specialist is responsible for effective coordination of the integrated Audit Program for the Off Plots projects (EPC2, EPC3 and EPC4).
- This position provides guidance and leadership for all matters relating to the integration of project audits of all EPCs into the Major Projects Audit Universe database and the coordination with COMPANY independent Audit observers assigned by Major Projects.
- Represent Company and support EPC Audit schedules.
- The major challenges will be supporting multi-national EPC’s and at global vendors locations.
- The global geographical spread of the project.
- Standardization across EPC’s Quality Systems
- Leading and coordinating QMS audits with EPC Contractors, whilst maintaining reporting relationship with all Heads of Quality Off Plots with respect to their area of assignment.
- Administration and updating of the Audit Universe database.
- Provides inputs in weekly and monthly project quality reports on EPC contractors audit findings and Vendor Non-Conformances from EPC contractors Weekly Quality Assurance and Quality Control Meetings.
- The position is responsible for coordinating meetings and reporting Key Performance Indicators (KPI) including implementation of recommendations for improvement and corrective actions.
- Monitors key outcomes and close outs of EPC Contractors audits such as Corrective Action Reports, Observations and Recommendations / Opportunities for improvement.
- 8 years Registered Lead Assessor with IRCA/CQI or equivalent. (where equivalent is proposed, evidence of equivalence shall be provided).
- Minimum 8 years’ experience associated with Quality Assurance & coordination of quality activities within the Oil & Gas Construction Industry.
- Experience with Quality Management System programs and procedures for Vendors and EPC contractors.
- A thorough knowledge of codes and standards in relation to site construction and working within a structured Quality Management System
- Must be capable of positive decision-making & demonstrating a high level of judgement & responsibility
- Planning & Organizing
- Ethics and Integrity
- Teamwork and inter functional support
- Communication and information sharing
- Day Rate in USD Plus Allowance
- Work Schedule:
- 10 Hours / 6 Days
- 36 Months with possible extension
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
A powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver skilled talent and workforce services that transform global projects in Life Sciences, Conventional Energy, Infrastructure, Future Mobility, Mining and Renewable Energy.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Namitha Sambhram Aivalli is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Namitha Sambhram Aivalli
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha