About this role: Quality Assurance Engineer
Brunel Papua New Guinea are seeking an experienced Quality Assurance Engineer to work with one of the largest energy companies in the world, who have assets in Oil & Gas, LNG and Renewable energy.
We are seeking an experienced Quality Assurance Engineer with a proven track record of at least 7 years in the oil and gas sector, coupled with strong project management skills. The ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring the highest level of quality and compliance in all aspects of our projects, processes, and products within the oil and gas industry. The role will involve collaborating with cross-functional teams, implementing quality control measures, driving continuous improvement initiatives, and contributing to the successful execution of projects.
- Assist in developing the Project Quality Management system by establishing procedures, plans and work instructions as needed.
- Monitor implementation of the Asset/Project/Function Quality Management System through regular audits and reviews.
- Participate and provide input into technical HSE and integrity reviews.
- Establish and monitor Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to measure quality performance in different areas of work development and at various project Phases.
- Develop and ensure QA requirements are incorporated into Documents, Contracts and Purchase Orders.
- Monitor and report on compliance and nonconformities and maintain relevant records.
- Professional engineer with a broad QA experience in Design, Construction and Project management
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering within discipline
- Able to work independently in all situations within range of technical expertise.
- Recognized as a technical expert in one or more categories.
- Also recognized for their business understanding and history of continuous high value contributions.
- Applies innovation broadly.
- Port Moresby based assignment.
- Attractive salary base rate.
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel FamilyBrunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Papua New Guinea. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract or permanent.
Operating in Papua New Guinea since 2008, Brunel has their major bases in Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 44 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Luanne Yuambari is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia PNG