Vacancy number • PUB406559
Their core values of teamwork, integrity, leadership, and excellence drive their commitment to creating enduring relationships with clients and stakeholders. They are specialists in the type of projects that they deliver with a long-standing base of loyal clients.
About this role
Due to an increase in project work, the team are looking for a new Project Manager to deliver commercial New build and Fit out works across Brisbane valued up to $30m.
The initial project will depend on the location of the successful candidate with resources utilised to ensure minimal travel where possible.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or a related degree.
- 3+ years of construction Project Management experience.
- Exposure to commercial New build and Refurbishment projects, with a value of $5M+.
- The ability to manage and mentor in a collaborative and supportive manner.
- Excels at organisation, time-management, problem-solving, and budgeting.
- A good understanding of Occupational Safety and Health requirements and a proactive approach to safety.
- $180k - $200k p/a dependent on experience.
- Not just a number - smaller QLD team so you can stand out yet still have space to grow within a stable national company.
- Profit share and bonus schemes.
- Firm belief in employing from within and investing into their staff with above average employee tenure.
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel FamilyBrunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world.
We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sinead Howard is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number: PUB406559