About this role: Project Manager
Our client are a large private builder who specialise in industrial, fit-out and property development opportunities and operate nationally. They're looking for an experienced Project Manager who is confident in managing teams, building relationships and delivering projects.
- $200,000 - $250,000 p/a depending on experience.
- Experienced and fully resourced teams set up to ensure project and personal success.
- Stability of joining a national company with a never-ending pipeline of projects.
- Develop and manage project plans, schedules, and budgets.
- Ensure quality, safety, and timeline adherence.
- Efficiently allocate and manage project resources
- Communicate effectively with clients, subcontractors, and vendors.
- Address client concerns and maintain strong relationships.
- Identify, assess, and mitigate project risks.
- Implement and oversee quality control processes.
- Manage project budgets and analyze financial performance.
- Lead and motivate a diverse team of construction professionals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or related field.
- Proven experience in commercial construction project management within the Australian construction industry (Industrial Project Experience Desired)
- Familiarity with industry-specific software and tools (e.g., Procore, Primavera, AutoCAD).
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills with the ability to lead cross-functional teams effectively in a business environment.
- Excellent communication and negotiation abilities.
- Knowledge of relevant Australian construction laws, codes, and regulations.
- A great social culture with regular events to ensure team mixing and collaboration
- Professional, personal and leadership progression training utilised through internal academy
- Fitness subsidy
- Above average leave benefits and Employee Assistance Programme
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel FamilyBrunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sinead Howard is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane