About this role: Project Manager Information Protection
- The Project Management of the Information Protection company- wide rollout ensuring that all the project deliverables are provided with the validated quality, timeline and budget, the project deliverables include, but not limited the below:
- Information Classification captured for 05 departments and all the deliverables’ artefact.
- Information protection requirements
- Awareness material to ensure Information Protection adoption. E-learning module development
- Information record updated for each business department.
- Information protection DLP rules implementation and SOC implementation
- Information protection Dashboard development
- Information Protection full rollout implementation
- Information Protection and Privacy gap assessment report
- Information Protection and Privacy gap assessment toolkit
- Project manager with extensive experience in Cybersecurity information protection and DLP implementation. The selected profile shall have at a minimum the following criteria:
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience in cybersecurity project management activities.
- Experience and knowledge of ISO/IEC 27001:2013, GDPR, NIST CSF, DLP & other Information Protection technologies.
- The following certification in good standing is mandatory for the personnel assigned to providing the SERVICES as per this document:
- Certified Information Privacy Manager (CIPM); Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP).
- Relevant experience in Information Security with at least five (5) years in an Information Protection and privacy role
- Confirmed experience in implementing end-to-end Information Protection enterprise-wide in well-established organizations.
- Hands-on experience in Information Protection and Privacy built by design controls definition and implementation.
- Confirmed experience in Microsoft Information Protection enterprise-wide implementation in well-established organizations.
- Confirmed experience in assessing, defining, and implementing DLP rules.
- Confirmed experience in local and international privacy laws. Hand-on experience in establishing GDPR or other privacy laws.
- Expertise in implementing information protection and privacy security controls from technological and administrative aspect.
- Experience in implementing information protection, privacy procedures and gap assessments.
- Day Rate in USD
- Work Schedule:
- 9 Hours / 6 Days
- 12 months with possible extension
- Qatar and/or Remote Work
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
A powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver skilled talent and workforce services that transform global projects in Life Sciences, Conventional Energy, Infrastructure, Future Mobility, Mining and Renewable Energy.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Dhirendra Singh is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha