About this role: Project Manager
The Project Manager will be responsible for the successful implementation of various project across all departments within Brunel Asia.
1. Project Planning and Initiation:
- Work closely with stakeholders to define project scope, goals, and deliverables.
- Develop project charters, timelines, and resource plans.
- Facilitate project kick-off meetings and ensure all team members have a clear understanding of project objectives.
2. Project Execution:
- Coordinate and monitor day-to-day project activities.
- Track project progress, including sprint progress, code deployments, and release cycles.
- Foster a culture of collaboration, transparency, and open communication within the project team and Global team in Head office in Amsterdam
- Identify and assess project risks, issues, and dependencies and develop risk mitigation and contingency plans.
- Proactively address obstacles to project success.
- Maintain project documentation, including requirements, user stories, and project plans.
- Create user adoption strategies to ensure successful implementation
3. Quality Assurance:
- Collaborate with QA teams to define and execute test plans.
- Monitor and report on the status of testing and bug resolution.
4. Agile or DevOps Implementation:
- Lead Agile or DevOps transformation efforts within the project team.
- Collaborate with Scrum Masters, Product Owners, and DevOps Engineers to establish and maintain Agile or DevOps processes.
- Ensure continuous improvement and adherence to Agile or DevOps principles.
What We Expect of You
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, or a related field (Master's degree preferred).
- Minimum 5 years of experience in projects involvement and/or user support of Microsoft Dynamics
- Proven experience as an IT Project Manager in Agile or DevOps environments.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment and work independently in multi-cultural working environment.
- Highly detail oriented with the ability to work well under pressure and the ability to meet deadlines
- Dynamic team player with good cooperation and communication skills
- Positive mindset, proactive and meticulous
- Able to start work in short notice will be an added advantage
- Proactive and problem-solving attitude.
- Independent and a team player.
- High interpersonal skill with positive attitude and mindset.
What We Can Offer You:
- Excellent corporate culture
- Friendly and supportive team
- Working with multinational and multicultural team
- Fun working environment
- Career development and opportunity
- Open and transparent communication
In Brunel, we have built a truly sustainable and durable business model: connecting specialists to exciting career opportunities, supporting the development of these careers, and offering fair and equal employment.
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel provides business services specialising in flexible deployment of professionals in the field of Engineering, IT, Legal, Finance and all disciplines in the Oil & Gas industry. Our objective is to provide both our Clients and our Consultants excellence in all aspects of our service from resource planning through to the full life cycle of the assignment. Our Recruitment and Operations staff are experts in their fields with access to the best available network systems and are managed by experienced professionals. The added knowledge of, and proven ability in, international logistics and local laws and regulations enables us to provide an efficient, cost effective and fully compliant service.
Since our incorporation in 1975, we have developed into an international group with over 11,000 employees and an annual turnover over € 1,3 billion (2015). We operate from our own international network of more than 109 branch offices in 40 countries.
Brunel’s operational excellence is the product of over 38 years of successful business conducted throughout the world. This wealth of experience provides our Clients and Consultants with the confidence that their resourcing and employment requirements will be managed with the highest level of professionalism. This high level of service is the foundation of Brunel’s excellent reputation which in turn gives us access to the best of both Clients and Consultants
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Singapore is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Singapore