About this role: Project Engineer- Technical Standard and Assurance
Project Engineer - Technical Standard and Assurance
Brunel are excited to be able to bring you this great opportunity to work for a major global client where you will have the opportunity to work worldwide
Start date: ASAP
Location: Monaco, France
Duration: 12 Months
What you Will be Doing:
- The Operational Excellence Technical Department has been requested to prepare a 3-year plan to develop and maintain a set of Corporate Standards covering all function needs (Engineering, Supply Chain, Commissioning, Construction, Operation, Process Safety…) starting from the model of the GTS (Group Technical Standards).
- Processes & Working Instructions to be developed;
- List of documents to be developed per function;
- External budget;
- Tentative Schedule;
- Tools & licenses required to develop the documents.
Are you Right for This Role?
- Has a minimum of 10 years of experience in the oil and gas industry;
- Has a solid track-record of expertise and understands the full life cycle of a unit;Specific skills / expertise / product:
- Quickly and accurately translate requirements into feasible and presentable solutions;
- High performing team player: Ask support from your team members to ensure the final result is balanced in its high conceptual maturity and quality;
- Excellent Communicator. Is able to deliver clear messages, present results in meetings and adapts presentation style to the situation.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester