About this role: Project Engineer - E&I - JP22835
Are you ready to power up your career and take on a dynamic role in project engineering? Join our team as an Electrical & Instrumentation Project Engineer and be a part of something extraordinary.
As an Electrical & Instrumentation Project Engineer, you'll be an essential part of our team, working closely with the Superintendent Projects on site. You'll harness your electrical and project engineering expertise to drive excellence in sustaining capital projects. These projects encompass everything from fixed plant developments to expansions and upgrades.
- 5 years minimum of project engineering experience is a must, showcasing a track record of success in electrical projects
- Experience on fixed plant projects, along with expertise in commissioning and shutdown operations regarded
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder engagement skills are essential
- We're seeking individuals who can work independently, demonstrate proactive initiative, and maintain a high level of motivation to consistently deliver exceptional results
- Supportive workplace culture that values your growth and success
- Camp facilities include a gym, and a fantastic wet mess, offering a comfortable experience
- Personalised guidance throughout the recruitment process
- Corporate Benefits ( Salary sacrificing, Novated leasing, corporate discounts)
- Weekly Pay - super on all hours workedReferral bonuses
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which specialises in connecting highly skilled workers with projects and organisations throughout Australasia and around the world. Operating locally since 1997, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 45 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Keisha Hunter is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth