About this role: Project Engineer - Electrical Packages
Join an innovative team at the forefront of the decarbonisation and growth sectors. We are focused on developing projects around the production of renewable hydrogen, ammonia, minerals, and other value-added products. Your role will be pivotal in the development of a green ammonia facility.
As the Package Engineer, you will be reporting to the Package Manager. You will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of packages, managing vendors, and ensuring project expectations are met in terms of safety, quality, technical compliance, cost, and schedule. You will also work to mitigate issues and ensure seamless integration into the overall project by working closely with various teams.
- Assist the Package Manager throughout all project phases, from contract award to start-up.
- Coordinate vendor works, ensuring adherence to schedule and budget.
- Expedite vendor technical information to support various project activities.
- Monitor deliverable development to ensure minimal schedule disruptions.
- Collaborate with the engineering team and Contracts and Procurement team for various tasks.
- Implement change management processes as required.
- Maintain effective communication with all stakeholders.
- Uphold and promote organizational values and Code of Business Conduct.
- Engage with various internal teams, including project delivery, contracts, procurement, and engineering.
- Comply with HSSE policies, and ensure personal and environmental safety.
- Report incidents that could result in personal injury or environmental damage.
- Comply with Quality Policy and participate in Quality initiatives.
- Participate and cooperate in internal/external audit processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, or equivalent
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- 5+ years in project or package engineering.
- Experience with electrical equipment such as transformers, substations, and equipment rooms.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, analytical, and numerical skills.
- Advanced knowledge in Excel and understanding of project controls.
- Right to work in Australia.
- Proactive and trustworthy.
- Upholds organizational values with respect and consistency.
- High initiative and ability to manage own workflow.
- Willingness to learn and adapt in challenging environments.
Embark on a transformative journey with a pioneering international business at the forefront of the green hydrogen revolution.
As part of our dedicated team, you won't just enjoy above-market compensation rates; you'll gain unparalleled exposure to the rapidly evolving world of renewable energy and sustainable solutions. This is more than just a role; it's an opportunity to shape the future of energy, collaborate with global experts, and be at the vanguard of sustainable innovation. Join us, and be a part of this exciting, world-changing endeavor.
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel FamilyBrunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Tim Chapman is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane