Project Controls Lead
Vacancy number • PUB406526
- This position is required to support the management of the project controls function within the Compression
- Understand the key project drivers, define roles and responsibilities, develop communication protocols, identify, develop and implement project procedures for reporting, cost control and planning/scheduling; identify elements of project design and construction likely to give rise to disputes and claims, communicate and influence across the organization to ensure delivery of project within the agreed timeframe.
- Major challenges are (1) completing detailed assessments of project controls, cost, schedule and recovery/rectification plans, in short deadlines and a high pressure environment and (2) developing and sustaining relationships with EPC Contractor Project Controls personnel throughout project execution to ensure Company is provided with timely and the best available information to aid decision making.
About this role
- Progress Measurement procedures, basis and reporting review and approval.
- Risk register coordination and reporting.
- Progress status reporting development and management.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or Business degree required.
- 10 years’ experience in a major project environment within the oil and gas industry, with exposure in business management including project controls, cost and schedule development, tender preparation and contract management and 3 years supervising multi discipline and multi-cultural teams and as Lead of control for mega projects.
- Sound knowledge of Project Control & Management principles
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft tools: Excel, Power Query, Power BI, Power Automate, SharePoint
- Day Rate in USD Plus Allowance
- Work Schedule:
- 10 Hours / 6 Days
- 31 Mar 2027, renewable
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
A powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver skilled talent and workforce services that transform global projects in Conventional Energy, Infrastructure, Renewable Energy, Life Sciences, Future Mobility and Mining.
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Namitha Sambhram Aivalli is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number: PUB406526