About this role: Project Construction Manager
Brunel has an exciting opportunity for a Project Construction Manager supporting our client who a large global mining company. This contractor position will be located at the jobsite near Surabaya, Indonesia on 8 weeks on and 3 weeks off rotation.
Responsible for day-to-day construction management including execution planning, phasing, scheduling, constructability reviews, and continuing throughout the execution and commissioning phases of the project. Particular emphasis to be on jobsite health and safety, environmental protection and labor relations of major mining and metallurgical process facilities projects. The scope of this position includes all aspects of project construction management from planning stages through field execution and commissioning activities, with hand-off to the site operations team for beneficial operation. Reports to the Project Manager.
- Bachelor's or advanced degree in engineering or related field, and minimum eight (8) years’ experience with the practice, systems, processes and terminology of project construction management OR
- High School diploma or GED and a minimum thirteen (13) years progressive experience in the field, engaged directly in the practice, systems, processes and terminology of project construction management
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of project construction management, engineering, project controls, contract administration, procurement, expediting, materials management (logistics) and contracting.
- Work involves frequent travel, international assignments, and relocation to the site of work.
- Proficient in the use of personal computers in a business environment. MS Word, Excel, Outlook essential.
- Experience with mega projects (values exceeding US$ 1.0 billion), especially large mineral processing projects.
- Language skills – Bahasa language skills are a plus
- Prior EPCM experience preferred with field management
- Heavy industrial construction project management experience
- Experience in Lean Construction practices and Construction Planning
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Large global mining company.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sarah Logan is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel USA - Houston