About this role: Project Advisor HME Delivery
Provide site Contractor management, HME expertise, and implementation skills to deliver projects/tasks safely in a sustainable, timely, suitable, and cost-effective way; in line with the clients business goals.
- Set safety expectations for Contractors and monitor compliance with HSE standards
- Coach and mentor contractors in safe practices
- Conduct incident investigations and facilitate risk assessments
- Issue and review required permits for site activities
- Assist Project Leads in verifying day work sheets and project deliverables
- Manage project documentation and schedules
- Review contractor schedules and planned works for quality assurance
- Participate in construction lessons learned for continuous improvement
- Build and maintain collaborative stakeholder engagement
- Coordinate project interface with site planners and stakeholders
- Use effective communication and negotiation skills
- Monitor efficient use of contractor resources and report budget issues
- Engage with various teams, including Sustaining Capital, HSE, and Engineering
- Maintain positive communication with all stakeholders
Systems and Processes:
- Utilise various RTIO systems for HSE compliance, risk assessments, and reporting
- Interact with Prospect, SharePoint, SAP, Chemalert, and other relevant platforms
- Contractor Management Experience (Mandatory)
- HME Experience (Very Important) Needs to have some understanding of HME as a minimum but looking for a trade qualified maintainer preferred
- Project Management (Mandatory)
- Stakeholder Engagement a lot of touchpoints at site level to build relationships with (Very Important)
- Someone with High Risk tickets would be advantageous to understand interactions between large assets (Cranes etc)
- Experience in leading teams
- Rio can teach the Cash Flow and Budget side of the role
- Understand and quick learning on systems and excel
- 8:6 roster
- Ad-hoc travel to other sites in the Pilbara as needed to assist with projects
- 12 hour days - Super paid on all hours worked
- Supportive workplace culture that values your growth and success
- Personalised guidance throughout the recruitment process
- Salary sacrificing, Novated Leasing, EAP, Hotel/Gym/Insurance discount
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel FamilyBrunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Keisha Hunter is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth