About this role: Process & Flow Assurance Engineer (Offshore)
- Brunel Oil and Gas Services WLL is organizing a campaign in Indonesia in Q4 2023 for a major client in Qatar. We will be conducting face-to-face interviews with the shortlisted candidates who are available in Indonesia.
- Candidates who are in nearby countries (Singapore, China, Vietnam, Thailand) and are able to attend the campaign are welcome to apply. This is for a 3-year contract on a Direct-Hire Status and is renewable.
- Provide daily process engineering & flow assurance support necessary for all Company operated Offshore facilities to ensure safe, reliable and efficient operations. This will include flow assurance support to operations for hydrate management and pigging and to major projects.
- Reports to Lead of Process & Flow Assurance Engineering.
- Support day-to-day process surveillance activities in compliance with CMS ASV L3 process “Perform Plant Facilities Surveillance” for all COMPANY Offshore assets to ensure safe, reliable, and optimum production. Prepare and issue surveillance report/recommendations, troubleshooting and timely escalation of threats and deviations from surveillance monitoring activities. Ensure hydrate management, flow assurance support related to multiphase flow dynamics during pigging activities, planned/unplanned shutdown and ramp-up/ramp down for all the pipelines to avoid detrimental effects at receiving facilities.
- Monitor the systems & processes efficiencies to help improve asset performance and provide advanced and long-term engineering solutions in compliance with the existing procedures and operating manuals.
- Provide Process & Flow Assurance Engineering support to EMOCs , other process engineering studies for the assigned area and conduct the assigned EMOCs and AIR.
- Participate and contribute in FRAs, RCFAs, RS, HAZOPs, HAZID, SIL and other assessments to address process safety and reliability issues.
- Provide shutdown support to respective asset, including shutdown scoping/planning for process related activities. Provide flow assurance support on pipeline operation, pipeline chemical management, and pipeline integrity.
- Participate in engineering call-out roster for assets to address Operations requests for after- hours process engineering support as required.
- Participate and provide input in regular Operations meetings (e.g., daily operations meetings, ALT meetings, SHE committee meetings, etc.), to address Operations inquires requiring Process & Flow Assurance Engineering Support.
- Communicate regularly with Process & Flow Assurance Engineering Lead to provide updates and highlight the key issues to ensure proper management support.
- Support preliminary analysis/design to process & flow assurance engineering project queries, including major projects. Review project interface agreements to ensure that existing operations/facilities are not adversely impacted due to brown field modifications.
- Support the annual business plan assumptions data for Corporate Planning department in compliance with Annual Business Plan Assumptions Procedure and submit the required data on time manner.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering.
- 4 years’ experience in an oil and gas environment (preferably Offshore Process).
- Possess pipelines flow assurance working experience with knowledge on offshore pipelines corrosion, failure mechanisms and corrosion controls.
- Good knowledge of industry analysis tools and software (PIPESIM, OLGA, HYSYS, PVTSIM, etc)
- Good understanding of Process Safety concepts and elements.
- Fluent in English language (demonstrated verbal and written skills).
- Computer literate and knowledgeable in relevant software tools and specifications.
- Monthly Rate in QAR Plus Standard Allowance and Benefits
- Work Schedule:
- 8 Hours / 5 Days
- 3 Years / Renewable – Direct Hire
- Doha/Ras Laffan
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
A powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver skilled talent and workforce services that transform global projects in Life Sciences, Conventional Energy, Infrastructure, Future Mobility, Mining and Renewable Energy.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Namitha Sambhram Aivalli is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Namitha Sambhram Aivalli
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha