About this role: Process Engineer
Brunel are on the lookout for a highly skill Process Engineer to work for Compañía Española de Petróleos, S.A.U. (CEPSA), who are one of the leading integrated energy companies in Spain and operate in various segments of Oil & Gas industry including exploration, production, refining and distribution.
Start date: January 2024
Location: EPC Contractor's Office (India or Sharjah, Dubai) before relocation to project site (Hassi Messaoud ,Algeria)
Duration: 12 Months initially (project expected to endure for 4-5 years in total).
1. Process Design and Engineering: • Conduct process simulations, design calculations, process optimization, and equipment sizing & selection to ensure efficient and effective process design; • Ensure that all process engineering deliverables align with safety and quality standards, incorporating the results of safety studies to minimize potential risks.
2. Engineering Deliverables: • Review and revise engineering deliverables such as PFDs (Process Flow Diagrams), P&IDs (Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams), Data sheets, Specifications, and Philosophies to maintain accuracy and compliance.
3. Evaluation Studies: • Propose, plan, and execute evaluation studies to reduce project uncertainties, addressing any process-related challenges proactively.
4. Quality Control: • Develop routines and best practices to maintain high product quality throughout the process engineering phase.
5. Collaboration and Communication: • Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless integration of process engineering deliverables with other disciplines; • Provide the Operation Readiness Manager with process documents and standard operating procedures to facilitate a smooth transition to the operational phase.
• Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering or related field;• Proven experience in process design and detail engineering within the Oil and Gas industry or similar sectors;• Extensive knowledge of process simulations, calculations, optimization techniques, and equipment selection;• Strong understanding of safety and quality standards, with a focus on implementing best practices;• Previous experience in managing engineering deliverables such as PFDs, P&IDs, Data sheets, Specifications, and Philosophies;• Ability to lead and supervise teams of engineers and contractors effectively;• Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work with various stakeholders.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Joshua Valpy-Nelson is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester