About this role: Process Engineer (Facilities Engineer)
Brunel Oil and Gas Services WLL is organizing a campaign in Indonesia in Q4 2023 for a major client in Qatar. We will be conducting face-to-face interviews with the shortlisted candidates who are available in Indonesia.
Candidates who are in nearby countries (Singapore, China, Vietnam, Thailand) and are able to attend the campaign are welcome to apply. This is for a 3-year contract on a Direct-Hire Status and is renewable.
- Identify and Develop Process Engineering & Optimization Opportunities to maximize Plant Profitability and Reliability and to ensure Safe Plant Operations. Provide Technical Support to all Company Assets.
- Reports to Lead Process Engineering
- Working in the Process Engineering & Optimization Section (Facilities Engineering Division) under Engineering & Project Group.
- Develop Techno-Economic Engineering Opportunities to improve Plant Performance maximizing Value for each dollar spent without jeopardizing Quality and Safety.
- Identify and develop Process Engineering & Optimization Opportunities (Financial/Reliability/SHE/Regulatory driven) for continuous improvement of Plant Operations utilizing the Best Engineering Practices and International Standards.
- Provide Technical support to all company Assets (Operations) identifying the timely solution to ensure Asset Integrity and Reliability sustaining Safe and Continuous Plant Environment.
- Provide Engineering Inputs throughout Project Life Cycle (Pre-FEED/FEED/Detail Design stages) ensuring Quality and Flawless execution.
- Perform Economic/Financial Evaluation of all Feasibility Studies and Opportunities.
- Develop Concept Packages as per Company Project Management Systems (CPMS).
- Active Participation in Safety Workshops, Cold Eye Reviews and Value Improvement Workshops.
- Review & Validate all Engineering documents (Drawings/Data Sheets/Philosophies/Specifications etc.) produced by Vendors, Contractors, and Consultants.
- Perform all Process Engineering Activities and develop all Deliverables using engineering tools (engineering software) under Section Roles & Responsibilities.
- Support developing Division Call-off Technical & Supply Services Contracts with licensors/Vendors from cost optimization point of view.
- Contribute developing and implementing Department Policies, Procedures and Controls covering all areas of Process Engineering and Optimization Business line activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering.
- 6 years’ experience in an oil and gas environment.
- Technical and Business Skills
- Fluent in English language (demonstrated verbal and written skills).
- Computer literate and knowledgeable in relevant software tools and specifications.
- Monthly Rate in QAR Plus Standard Allowance and Benefits
- Work Schedule:
- 8 Hours / 5 Days
- 3 Years / Renewable – Direct Hire
- Doha/Ras Laffan
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
A powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver skilled talent and workforce services that transform global projects in Life Sciences, Conventional Energy, Infrastructure, Future Mobility, Mining and Renewable Energy.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Namitha Sambhram Aivalli is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Namitha Sambhram Aivalli
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha