About this role: Principal Electrical Engineer
Brunel are looking for a highly skilled Principal Electrical Engineer to work for one of our largest global clients;Start date: ASAP;
Location: Schiedam, Netherlands;Duration: Permanent.
What you Will be Doing:
- As Senior Electrical Engineer, you ensure assigned engineering activities are executed with a high degree of understanding of Electrical power generation/distribution systems and electrical equipment;
- The Senior Electrical Engineer is responsible for the selection of methods and procedures, performance of the work, and optimization of the design within the scope of the project specifications;
- You ensure the design and installation of equipment is in compliance with international codes, Company specifications, and industry standards and regulations;
- You may be assigned as a Package Engineer with technical responsibility for the design, procurement and manufacture of the Package, or as a Discipline Lead Engineer with responsibility for the execution of the scope for the Electrical Discipline on projects;
- The Senior Electrical Engineer must work with Engineers and Designers both within and outside the discipline to produce quality work and safeguard the Company’s interests.
What we are Looking for
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering required;
- Minimum 10 years with relevant offshore electrical engineering experience;
- Willingness to travel.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester