About this role: Piping Designer
Brunel are searching for a highly skilled Piping Designer to work for one of our major global operator clients;Start date: ASAP;
Location: Schiedam, Netherlands;Duration: 12 Months.
What you Will be Doing:
- Utilize technical knowledge and software tools to clearly depict the design that can be easilyand correctly interpreted by others;
- Communicate with Engineers and/or Lead Designer to ensure design intent is understood to avoid rework;
- Plan and deliver assigned tasks accurately within the agreed time frame;
- Prioritize activities and effectively manage conflicting deadlines ensuring continued progress to meet the schedule. Proactively provide Lead Designer with status updates;
- Organize documents and deliverables so they are easy to understand and locate;
- Collaborate with Engineers and other Designers to share information, produce a high quality.
Are you the Person for the job?
We are looking for candidates with the following skillset:
- Piping Designer experience or experience in a relevant field;
- FPSO experience required;
- Understand how assigned tasks fit within the project schedule and affect other stakeholdersin meeting deadlines;
- Demonstrate adaptability in implementing change while ensuring MOC procedures are used;
- Ensure consistency of design and symbology. Perform self- checks to produce error-free;
- Degree in a relevant field is also desirable.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester