Phase 2 Structural Coordinator
Vacancy number • PUB406581
On behalf of our client, a global energy leader, we are seeking a skilled Structural Coordinator with a background in boilermaking, welding, or mechanical engineering to ensure the timely and high quality completion of projects.
As a Structural Coordinator, you will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating structural fabrication and welding activities. This is an opportunity to be a part of a dynamic team based in Perth, and play a crucial role in the success of operations.
About this role
- Collaborate with project managers and engineers.
- Plan, schedule, and coordinate structural fabrication and welding activities.
- Ensure compliance with industry standards, codes, and safety regulations.
- Allocate resources based on skillsets and project demands.
- Monitor resource utilization and optimize efficiency.
- Implement quality control measures.
- Conduct regular inspections to ensure adherence to specifications and safety protocols.
- Provide technical expertise in welding techniques, equipment, and materials.
- Assist in selecting appropriate welding procedures and materials.
- Safety and Compliance:
- Conduct regular safety meetings and toolbox talks.
- Communication and Collaboration:
- Liaise with cross-functional teams for seamless project execution.
- Communicate project progress, challenges, and solutions effectively.
- Maintain accurate records of welding and fabrication activities.
- Generate reports on project status, resource allocation, and quality control.
- Trade certification as a Boilermaker, Welder, or Mechanical.
- Previous experience in a Structural Coordinator role within Mining and Oil & Gas industries.
- Strong understanding of welding processes, techniques, and materials.
- Proficiency in reading and interpreting engineering drawings and blueprints.
- Knowledge of industry standards, codes, and regulations related to structural fabrication and welding.
- Excellent organisational and multitasking abilities.
- Effective communication skills.
- Commitment to safety and a proactive approach to hazard identification and mitigation.
- Australian Full working rights
- 12 month contract opportunity (initially)
- Perth based role
- Flexible work arrangements
- Great work environment
- Phase 2 Topside Construction
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel FamilyBrunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Yamila Cabral is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number: PUB406581