About this role: Package Manager
Brunel is an industry leader when it comes to delivering successful results for our client base across the Construction, Rail, Infrastructure, Mining, Power and Oil & Gas industries.
Our client is a leading national Construction Contractor, which is in the enviable position of working on numerous largescale projects throughout WA. They are now seeking an experienced Package Manager to join their Major Projects team based in Perth.
• Deliver end to end project management of small to medium size projects.• Manage project budgets in line with cost control processes.
• Ensure compliance with client QAQC requirements, as well as Company policies, plans and procedures.• Review and advise on commercial, contracts and scope departures.
• Maintain, track and report on project package progress and performance.• Provide coaching and mentoring for engineers.
• Prepare and provide advise on cost saving strategies and optimisation.• Ensure all work is constructed in accordance with relevant specifications, procedures and drawings.
• Coordinate procurement of all materials relevant to the project in line with set budgets.• Manage external suppliers and subcontractors in line with company and client procedures.
• Prepare and maintain Project schedules, working to strict deadlines and budgets.
• Minimum 5 years in a similar role, successfully completing small to medium size civil and infrastructure projects.• Tertiary qualification in civil engineering from a recognized tertiary institution.
• Proven delivery experience in the project resource sector within civil & infrastructure projects the.• Exceptional time management and communication skills with the ability to liaise with key stakeholders.
• Agile and adaptable to change management.
This company offers a competitive salary package, mentorship from the senior management team and fantastic staff retention.
Please note all applications will be treated with the utmost confidence and due to the high number of applications received; only successful candidates will be contacted.
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialize in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organizations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Michael Garcia is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth