About this role: Operators
Hey mate, have you been looking for a laid-back, common-sense COAL site with all the perks and paying top dollar? KEEP READING!
This culture-driven, safety-focused site prioritise their people and their wellbeing.
Average weekly income between $2650 - $3230 (pre tax) + super + $6k bonus for casuals and good perm rates (ask us what they are?)
The mine is located 12km South of Middlemount. The camp is in town, just a short stroll to town amenities, including a gym where you're eligible for a half price membership!
The site is proud to keep investing into the growth of their operators and are open to offering perm shirts after 6-12 months.
You pick the travel option that suits you - DIDO/BIBO if you live in Central QLD, or salary sacrifice flights from Brisbane, then BIBO to site - the daily bonus ($100+ per shift) offsets the cost.
As an operator you'll be working both coal and overburden as required to achieve production.
- Excavator - Liebherr 996, 9800
- Dozer - D10 & D11s
- Grader - 16 - 24M
- Haul Truck - 789, 793s & Komatsu 830e
- Loader - WA900, 992
- Training Transcripts (you MUST have these, even if slightly out of date)
- Coal Board Medical (or willingness to obtain one)
- Standard 11 (dated within the last 5 years)
- Driver's License
- Passport or Birth Certificate
- $53 - $62/hr (paid weekly)
- $100 - $150/daily site attendance bonus (paid weekly)
- up to $6,000 bonus (paid annually)
- ERT qualified $25 per shift extra
- SUPER paid on all rostered hours
- DIDO or BIBO from Mackay, Bundaberg & Rockhampton or salary sacrifice flights then BIBO
- 7/7 - D/N Roster (12.5 hr days)
- Camp & meals provided - close to IGA & eatery
- Half price gym membership
- Safe operation of phones on site
- Music allowed in machine
- Perm shirt considered after 6-12 months
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Rebecca Swillen is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane