About this role: Operators
It's GO time up North... We're buzzing about bauxite and need YOU in the heart of the Northern Territory NOW!
Red dust, Golden opportunities...
- $48.60 - $62/hr (the more machines you operate, the more you earn!)
- Call me about the roster
- Paid flights from Darwin & Cairns
- On going production role
- Experience the top end and all it has to offer!
- Camp, meals & GREAT for fishing ;-)
Bauxite mining, a key ingredient in aluminum production! We're on the hunt for experienced mining operators who would love the opportunity to experience this remote paradise! This is a production role in a remote location, where the dirt is red, surroundings untouched and fishing world class!
Haul Truck Operators (777s)
Haul Truck + Loader OR Dozer Operators (777 + D10 OR 992/993)
Haul Truck + Loader + Dozer Operators (777 + D10 + 992/993
Haul Truck + Loader + Dozer + Grader (777 + D10 + 992/993 + 16M)
As a bona fide bauxite hunter... you'll have the below!!
- You’ll have at least TWO YEARS in mining
- Current RII for the machines you operate (dated within the last 5 years)
- You care about you and your mates being safe, and going home safe
- You have a team focused attitude and love connecting with your crew
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately, we don't have any entry level roles available.
Rock solid rewards!!
- $48.60/hr - $65/hr
- Camp and meals included
- FIFO from Darwin & Cairns
- Call for roster!
- Opportunity to work with industry giant
- On going contract - no end date!
- Experience the top end of Australia!
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sibel Dincer is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane