About this role: Operators (DIDO)
Tired of two hours travel every day? Clocking up the KM's in your personal car just getting to site? In Gunnedah, you can enjoy the camp life with your meals and accommodation covered!
What’s the deal?
- Your OWN room, in camp - no sharehouses.
- $3000 retention bonus paid every 3 months.
- $57.10 - $62.10 per hour, depending on skills.
- $4p.h bonus paid on every hour you work weekly.
- O/T rate $68.56- $71.89 depending on skills.
- OT shift worth up to $900.
- $1,700 paid every quarter - earned at $3 per hour worked.
- Lifestyle roster 6/4 - 4/6 - 4/4.
What’s the Job – Look NO further!
As an experienced operator you know what you’ll be doing each shift. The gear on-site includes:
- CAT 789s and Hitachi Electric trucks
- CAT D10s & D11s + Komatsu 475 dozers
- CAT 16M & 24M graders
- Hitachi 3600 - 8000 diggers
To get the job you’ll need
To have worked in mining production (coal or hard rock) for at least a year since being passed out and have all the standard stuff for a mining job.
- Good at working both coal and overburden
- Got your Order 43? If not, we’ll help you get it.
- Have your skills list or transcripts for the gear you operate (essential)
- A driver’s licence and a way to get to site
- You love being part of the team and following the rules
- You care about your mates and going home safe
It might be September but the OFFER’s hot!
- $57.10 - $62.10 / hour on rostered shifts + bonuses
- You could make between $147k-$169k + super
- UP to 4 OT Shifts per month possibly 14on/6off- 4on/4off roster option
- OT shift worth up to $900
- A great job with stability, with a great team of operators
- Somewhere to sleep and grub provided, camp in town
- We've got your back with support 24/7
- 6on/4off – 4on/6off – 4on/4off pattern – 2 weekends off in a row
- Overtime opportunities on your days off
- It’s DIDO to site
- Casual to start
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Aden Daud is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane