About this role: Night Shift Coordinator
We are seeking a Night Shift Coordinator to join the Chevron dynamic team at Barrow Island within the Major Capital Projects department.
This role involves managing construction execution activities for Electrical & Instrumentation (E&I), Structural, Mechanical, and Piping (SMP), and Civil work scopes. The Night Shift Coordinator will play a crucial role in ensuring operational excellence, site execution, and effective review and planning.
- Oversee construction execution activities for E&I, SMP, and Civil work scopes.
- Implement operational excellence practices and ensure compliance with company procedures and policies.
- Uphold company Health, Environment, and Safety (HES) policies.
- Lead contractor safety management efforts and enforce safe work practices.
- Manage interfaces with key stakeholders and contractors.
- Implement the Control of Work (CoW) permit system for construction stages.
- Monitor contractor performance and enforce safety and quality standards.
- Collaborate with contractors to address changes and improvements.
- Work on productivity initiatives and resolve barriers with Operations Science Analyst.
- Provide constructability support for facilities build designers.
- Review and align Contractor SIMOPS Plan and Permit-to-Work systems.
- Identify and address Control of Work or Task Consequence Catalogue gaps.
- Identify site execution Permit-to-Work (PTW) requirements.
- Demonstrate ability to foster a safety culture and commitment to protecting people and the environment.
- Capability to influence others and deliver business results through demonstration of the five ABU Winning behaviours
- Demonstrated business and commercial acumen, clear understanding of asset priorities and competitive performance targets, and ability to influence diverse stakeholders
- Demonstrated Knowledge of Control of Work – processes systems and procedures
- Significant demonstrated experience in Project / Construction Management with an SMP (or E&I) focus; preferably with experience in the application of CPMS, FD&C, MOC, capital stewardship and operational excellence principles to ensure decision quality and superior project execution
- 2 year contract with the view to extend
- 2 weeks on; 2 weeks off FIFO roster at Barrow Island
- Work with a global lead integrated energy company
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel FamilyBrunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Yamila Cabral is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth