About this role: Naval Architecture
Brunel are looking for a highly skilled Naval Architect to work for one of our largest global clients;
Start date: ASAP;
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland;
Duration: 12 Months.
The discipline Naval Architecture has the task to provide Naval
Architectural Engineering and Design to the Group Product Lines (containing of
studies, proposals, technology development, Pre-FEED projects, FEED projects
and EPCI projects). The typical scope of the discipline Naval Architecture
includes loading and stability, accommodation design, deck equipment and
lifesaving equipment, support to the shipyard bidding process. The discipline
Naval Architecture also provides major contribution to the overall design of
the floater, especially for new build projects and in the concept phase of
projects. Currently we are looking for a Naval Architect to reinforce the
discipline of Naval Architecture.
What we are Looking for:
- MSc or BSc degree or equivalent (i.e. Professional Certification) in Naval Architecture;
- You have at least 7 years relevant working experience and preferably worked with SBM before;Furthermore you have:
In-depth experience and sound technical knowledge of Naval Architecture in both conceptual and detailed design;
- Preferably experience in Engineering & Design and/or Operation of floating & production units (FSO's, FPSO's, Oil & Gas and Chemical tankers, Drilling Units, Semi's, TLP) for the Oil & Gas Industry;
- Good interface knowledge with related disciplines i.e. Marine systems, E&I, Piping, HVAC, Process & Technical Safety;
- Familiar with rules of classification societies (i.e.: ABS, DNV GL, BV and Lloyds), international organizations and proper implementation of Health, Safety, Security and Environmental (HSSE) policies.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester