About this role: Multiple Process Operators
We are looking for Process Operators of varying levels of experience to work across multiple sites in the Pilbra region. We are able to offer 2:2, 2:1, & 8:6 rosters. This is your opportunity to join a dynamic team at one of the leading Iron-Ore producers in Australia as a Process Operator. Our client is seeking experienced and dedicated individuals to contribute to their mining operations. As a Process Operator, you will play a vital role in ensuring safe and efficient production. This is an exciting opportunity to work with cutting-edge equipment, collaborate with a talented workforce, and grow your career.
This role, directed by the Process Supervisor, holds a critical function in ensuring the efficient operation of all major equipment within the Fixed Plant. The following are the primary duties:
- Operating the ore processing plants with maximum efficiency
- Maintaining the crushing plant and associated equipment to the highest standards
- Maintaining frequent communication with management for production and performance updates
- Ensuring strict adherence to the company's safety protocols during all tasks
- Accurately maintaining records of documentation, equipment, and logbooks
- Creating and maintaining work schedules to guarantee timely completion of all tasks
- Must have experience operating large crushing screening processing plants, including MMD sizers, cone crushing circuits, and associated conveying systems and plant components
- Strong adherence to safety standards and company values is required
- An optimistic outlook combined with a willingness to learn new skills is essential
- Experience with operating systems such as SCADA, Citect, or Simplicity is mandatory
- Possessing forklift qualifications and experience working at heights would be advantageous
- A current white card is required
Our client is a top Iron-Ore manufacturer, situated in the Pilbara Region, upholding a strong set of values across their operations and value inventiveness, dedication, and enthusiasm from their employees. In exchange, they provide:
- FIFO from Perth
- 2:1 /2:2 / 8:6
- 12-hour shifts
- Superannuation paid on all hours
- Temp to perm opportunities if you display the right attitude and commitment
- Brunel benefits include gym & health membership and corporate travel benefits
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel FamilyBrunel is a provider of recruitment and flexible workforce solutions that connects skilled individuals with opportunities across Australasia and worldwide. Our expertise lies in matching candidates with industry-leading projects and organizations in technical, professional, trades, and craft disciplines on a contract, permanent, or secondment basis.
Since 2001, Brunel has been operating in Australasia with significant bases in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane, and Port Moresby, complemented by a vast global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices, and 45 years of successful operation.
We take pride in being an equal opportunity employer and advocate for applications from female and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Rebecca Daglan is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia