About this role: Mechanical Engineering Specialist
Brunel Oil and Gas Services WLL is organizing a campaign in Indonesia in Q4 2023 for a major client in Qatar. We will be conducting face-to-face interviews with the shortlisted candidates who are available in Indonesia.
Candidates who are in nearby countries (Singapore, China, Vietnam, Thailand) and are able to attend the campaign are welcome to apply. This is for a 3-year contract on a Direct-Hire Status and is renewable.
- Provide Mechanical Engineering subject matter expertise for identification, development and screening of concept options for Project program elements, progress definition through pre-FEED to Gate 2.
- Application of Company Project Management System to Mechanical engineering solutions in project program.
- Lead generation of Mechanical engineering concept options for project program elements, gaining input and alignment in concert with project management with all stakeholders.
- Lead fit-for-purpose Mechanical engineering definition of concepts to enable screening and selection. Lead development and surveillance of third-party studies to support screening as required.
- Lead development and Mechanical engineering elements of Gate 2 deliverables on selected concepts from pre-FEED through Gate 2 approval.
- Cultivate Mechanical Engineering and Development Planning skills in the project team, especially in staff development positions.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering from an accredited university.
- Minimum 15 years of relevant experience with at least 5 years Mechanical Engineering experience in the Oil & Gas industry major capital projects.
- Experience with EPC contractors, subcontractors and vendors involved in the oil and gas industry.
- Demonstrated ability and sensitivity to work with people from a variety of cultural backgrounds.
- A high level of proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Computer literacy involving the regular use of professional office applications and some technical applications.
- Monthly Rate in QAR Plus Standard Allowance and Benefits
- Work Schedule:
- 8 Hours / 5 Days
- 3 Years / Renewable – Direct Hire
- Doha/Ras Laffan
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
A powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver skilled talent and workforce services that transform global projects in Life Sciences, Conventional Energy, Infrastructure, Future Mobility, Mining and Renewable Energy.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Dhirendra Singh is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha