About this role: Mechanical Design Designer
Brunel are looking for a highly skilled Mechanical Design Designer!This is a great opportunity to work on multiple projects around the globe for a major global company;
Start date: ASAP;Location: Monaco;
Duration: 12 Months.
What you Will be Doing:
- The designer will be part of the SMP team, acting as mechanical design designer;
- Responsible for performing designs successfully within agreed scope and schedule, under the supervision of a Lead;
- He/She will have to produce a quality of deliverables in line with codes and best practices;
- He/She will have to communicate effectively with project team and line manager;
- The perfect candidate must show flexibility and multiple tasking.
You are Right for This Role if:
- School/studies/degree: University degree in Mechanical engineering;
- Software: CATIA V6;
- Technical knowledge: Functional dimensioning and tolerancing on manufacturing drawings;
- Experience: knowledge of the industry.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester