About this role: Measurement Engineering Specialist
Brunel Oil and Gas Services WLL is organizing a campaign in Indonesia in Q4 2023 for a major client in Qatar. We will be conducting face-to-face interviews with the shortlisted candidates who are available in Indonesia.
Candidates who are in nearby countries (Singapore, China, Vietnam, Thailand) and are able to attend the campaign are welcome to apply. This is for a 3-year contract on a Direct-Hire Status and is renewable.
- Support and provide technical advice with respect to Company Production Accounting and Environmental installed base of Measurement equipment, as well as provide engineering advice for any proposed future fiscal equipment.
- Reports to Lead of Measurement Engineering Support/Lead of Measurement Governance & Sys Eng
- Provide technical support to all Production Accounting and Environmental Measurement systems within the Ras Laffan Industrial City plant.
- Maintain system uncertainties for all Production Accounting and Environmental measurement systems. Investigate mis-measurement queries and raise MMR as required.
- Review technical advice and support as required on the design, construction, modification, and obsolescence management of all Measurement Systems together with vendor and contractor support.
- Supports investigations relating to problems, design issues, recommend modifications and support implementation of modifications as required.
- Ensure all Measurement systems and associated equipment are fit for purpose and meet COMPANY and International Standards.
- Liaise with the appropriate Company Maintenance and Operations Representative required. Establishes work priorities based on Operations requirements and directs activities accordingly.
- Participate in external Meter Calibration witnessing, when required by the Company.
- Participate and assist as required in the upgrading of current procedures to meet changing or additional requirements. Prepares/reviews Work and Calibration instructions for all Measurement systems.
- Coordinate the activities of Equipment Vendors, Service Vendors called out as required.
- Supports review of Measurement Project Specifications and attends equipment Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT) if required during the FEED and EPC stages of Projects. Attends Site Acceptance Tests (SAT) and Commissioning during the site stages of the Project.
- Review and recommend spare parts, non-stock material and tool requirements to allow proper maintenance of the Plant as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering.
- 8 years’ experience in an oil and gas environment.
- Good knowledge of all Measurement systems, including LNG, with specific experience on orifice, ultrasonic, Coriolis and turbine technology, analyzer systems.
- Knowledgeable with the relevant standards, in particular ISO,
- MPMS and AGA.
- Sufficient knowledge of internal company procedures such as MOC, QGPMS, supply, and others as applicable.
- Fluent in English language (demonstrated verbal and written skills).
- Computer literate and knowledgeable in relevant software tools and specifications.
- Monthly Rate in QAR Plus Standard Allowance and Benefits
- Work Schedule:
- 8 Hours / 5 Days
- 3 Years / Renewable – Direct Hire
- Doha/Ras Laffan
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
A powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver skilled talent and workforce services that transform global projects in Life Sciences, Conventional Energy, Infrastructure, Future Mobility, Mining and Renewable Energy.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Chirag Bhatt is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha