About this role: Maintenance Welder
Brunel International is looking for an experienced Maintenance Welder to join our Well Service & Wireline Service Department. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing maintenance welding services in accordance with ASME standards.
- The Maintenance Welder will be responsible for performing welding operations on a variety of materials and components. The successful candidate must have experience in 6g welding and be able to read and interpret blueprints and drawings. The Maintenance Welder will be expected to work independently and as part of a team to ensure that all welding tasks are completed in a timely manner;
- The Maintenance Welder will also be responsible for ensuring that all safety regulations are followed at all times, as well as adhering to ASME standards when performing welding operations. In addition, the Maintenance Welder must have the ability to troubleshoot any issues that may arise during the welding process.
List of Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- At least 3 years of experience in 6g welding;
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and drawings;
- Knowledge of ASME standards for welding operations;
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team;
- Ability to troubleshoot any issues that may arise during the welding process;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Must be willing to work overtime if needed.
We offer competitive pay, excellent benefits, and the opportunity for career growth within our organization.
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel International is a leading provider of engineering services worldwide. Our commitment to quality has enabled us to build long lasting relationships with our clients, while our innovative approach has helped us stay ahead of the competition. We strive to provide our employees with an enjoyable working environment where they can reach their full potential.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Kevin Colaco is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Kuwait