About this role: Lead Project Inspection Coordinator
Looking for a new challenge?
Brunel on searching for a Lead Project Inspection Coordinator that has 7 + years experience as a Inspection Coordinator including 5 + years experience in the oil and gas industry
If this sounds like you, you will be given the opportunity to work with one of the largest global operators in the oil and gas industry
Start date: ASAP
Location: Schiedam, Netherlands
Duration: 12 Months
What you Will be Doing:
- You will attend all Kick Off meetings relevant to your scope, perform the Pre-Inspection meetings and attend if necessary the W/H points at vendor’s premises.
- Generate and maintain a Vendor Inspection Plan (VIP) with NADIA for assigned projects.
- ensure that key issues arising from Inspection visits are brought to the immediate attention of the Package Manager, Package Engineer and the Project Procurement Manager;
- ensure that Project protocol for issue of Inspection Release Certificates, Inspection Waivers and Issue of Punch lists is implemented;
- monitor and report through the role of the Field Inspectors that 3rd Party and Class Inspection requirements are identified within Suppliers ITPs, implemented through P.O. Execution and are completed at the time of issue of Inspection Release Certificates;
- evaluate candidates and supporting documentation of technically competent field inspection personnel;
Are you Right for This Role?
- Qualified candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree from a University,
- Engineering, or Commercial School and have 7+ years of previous inspection coordination experience.
- Periodic travel for customer and vendor contacts or for site support may be required.
- 5+ years of experience in the oil&gas industry handling complex packages (Gas Compressors, Gas Turbines, Process modules…)
- Experience as field inspector is a plusQualifications in NACE, NDT, ComEx(EX) are a plus
- Strong understanding of quality documentation (ITPs, technical specifications, FAT procedures, Manufacturing processes, Quality assurance plans…
- a self- starter who possesses good interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Willingness to travel;
- Fluent in English (both written and verbally).
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester