About this role: Lead Project Controls Engineer
Brunel Oil and Gas Services WLL is organizing a campaign in Indonesia in Q4 2023 for a major client in Qatar. We will be conducting face-to-face interviews with the shortlisted candidates who are available in Indonesia.
Candidates who are in nearby countries (Singapore, China, Vietnam, Thailand) and are able to attend the campaign are welcome to apply. This is for a 3-year contract on a Direct-Hire Status and is renewable.
- Ensure project control functions for Category IV to VI projects are in line with department business strategy, ensuring the implementation of project monitoring and cost control processes.
- Ensure integrated Projects Cost Controls procedures for COMPANY projects, CAT-IV to VI projects is implemented.
- Ensure cost control processes delivery to meet department objective.
- Support Projects funding, cost monitoring and control to ensure project delivery within approved schedule and budget while meeting projects objectives.
- Maintain clear reporting and lines of communication requirements for cost control with projects management teams and maintain close working relationships.
- Ensure coordination and collection of Work Program & Budget (WP&B) projects budget data and provide to Project Assurance section for compilation.
- Investigate contractual deviations, ensure timely review, compilation of contracts data in terms of cost control for optimum analysis.
- Establish performance analysis process leading to benchmarking and increased awareness of best practice pertaining to base business in projects control function.
- Provide guidance and consultation to project cost ensuring department efficiencies.
- Achieve enhancements of work methods and practices within projects control function
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or project Management.
- 10 years of multi-discipline experience in the oil & gas industry with special emphasis in cost control across the project phases.
- A high level of proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Computer literacy involving the regular use of professional office applications and some technical applications.
- Monthly Rate in QAR Plus Standard Allowance and Benefits
- Work Schedule:
- 8 Hours / 5 Days
- 3 Years / Renewable – Direct Hire
- Doha/Ras Laffan
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
A powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver skilled talent and workforce services that transform global projects in Life Sciences, Conventional Energy, Infrastructure, Future Mobility, Mining and Renewable Energy.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, May Ann Panganiban Masaga is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
May Ann Panganiban Masaga
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha