About this role: Lead of System Completion
- Responsible for the oversight and delivery of all electrical packages within the two compression platforms. Ensures that related technical requirements (e.g. project specifications, data sheets, etc.) developed during EPC fully comply with project requirements.
- Effectively collaborates and interfaces with Facilities Team and EPC contractor engineers and Operations personnel (as required) to ensure that the Electrical system scope of supply is fully integrated and optimized.
- Provides oversight of the EPC contractor’s, and, as required, Vendor’s and/or Engineering Subcontractor’s production of associated deliverables within project budget and schedule.
- Implements the delivery of Compression Platforms Electrical detailed design, risk-based evaluation of complex technical issues, ensuring detailed design deliverables are compliant with project requirements, while meeting required COMPANY quality expectations.
- Provides Electrical system engineering expertise.
- Coordinates the delivery (content and timing) of electrical deliverables in accordance with project requirements from EPC Contractor.
- Coordinate the activities of the EPC contractors, vendors and subcontractors, as required, to ensure quality assurance and production timing of the Compression platforms electrical deliverables is in accordance with the approved project execution schedule and budget.
- Analyze technical attachments and scope description of all electrical related purchase orders to ensure compliance with scope description in related contracts.
- Maintains close liaison with Head of Commissioning CP 6\7 and gains alignment on Electrical system engineering needs, objectives, and requirements.
- Responsible for being knowledgeable of lessons learned from previous projects with the same contractor and capturing and communicating Electrical system engineering and design lessons learned for the current project.
- Assesses Contractor capability and ensures Electrical system engineering or other technical support is available to address gaps
- Stewards the Electrical system engineering schedule and critical milestones (LLI procurement, engineered equipment procurement; ROS dates, etc); develops and stewards recovery plans to address any schedule delays.
- Verifies that the COMP 2 Contractor provides all contract documents for the Compression Platforms Electrical system scope, including those referred to in the contract.
- Verifies that the COMP 2 Contractor to controls the Compression Platforms Electrical system scope, i.e. accurate and timely progress measurement and reporting.
- Cooperates with review teams and supports post-audit activities with respect to contract administration and subcontracting.
- Minimum of 10 years industry experience at a senior level as determined by the interviewer or Bachelors’ Degree in discipline.
- 10 years’ relevant experience with 5 years in a Lead Electrical engineering level with overall responsibility for engineering execution of large offshore projects. Broad and extensive knowledge of design standards, specifications, codes, appropriate safety criteria, offshore facilities and electrical design, construction, operations, and engineering administration.
- Strong organizational and technical judgment skills.
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities.
- Make decisions in the general interest while pursuing business results.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to read, write, and speak fluent English.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs, Advanced computer literacy.
- Willing and able to travel as required.
- Knowledge of worldwide vendors and contractors.
- Good communication and influencing skills.
- Day Rate in USD Plus Allowance
- Work Schedule:
- 10 Hours / 6 Days
- 30 Sep 2026 with possible extension
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
A powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver skilled talent and workforce services that transform global projects in Life Sciences, Conventional Energy, Infrastructure, Future Mobility, Mining and Renewable Energy.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Dhirendra Singh is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha