About this role: Lead Design Engineer – Electrical
Our Client, one of the largest PMC is currently recruiting for Lead Design Engineer - Electrical for their long-term PMC Contract under the major projects based in Kuwait. Candidates with PMC experience in oil and gas projects / EPC / consulting organization, with a good knowledge of international codes and standards, can apply for these roles.
- To ensure electrical design integrity whilst leading the electrical engineering group on specific projects.
- Ensure work is carried out competently and effectively, within time and budget constraints, and that project objectives are satisfied;
- Overall supervision of electrical engineers, designers and technical personnel in the execution of the project;
- Ensure integrity of work scope and that all work is carried our in accordance with applicable codes and standards;
- Manage project discipline resource requirements;
- Prepare electrical cost, time and resource requirement estimates on assigned projects.
- Excellent 2D computer design skills with AutoCAD and/or Microstation;
- Excellent skills with MS Excel, MS Word and MS Access;
- Able to interpret technical drawings;
- Ability to create accurate design drawings from base project information;
- Ability to interact effectively with people and use clear, fluent and expressive verbal and written language to convey information and ideas.
- PMC experience desirable;
- Some experience with 3D modelling systems such as PDS, PDMS or AutoPlant;
- Exposure to site surveys, construction or commissioning support on O&G facilities;
- Trade experience would be advantageous.
- B.Sc. Engineering Degree;
- At least of 12 years total post graduation experience;
- At least 8 years post graduation experience in oil & gas / refinery / petrochemical industry experience;
- Minimum of 5 years as Lead Design Engineer;
- Minimum of 3 years experience with software for the automation of the specialty;
- Minimum 1 year experience with the company in the similar position.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Wasim Hassan is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Kuwait