About this role: Key Account Manager
Key Account ManagerGreater Toronto Area or Montreal
We are currently hiring a Key Account Manager for our client based in either the Greater Toronto Area or Montreal. Reporting to the Director of National Retail Sales, the successful candidate will be responsible for retail pharmacy channel sales development and manage the administration of sales activities within the department. Working closely with the V.P. of Retail and International Sales, the Key Account Manager will ensure that the day-to-day activities of the department are fulfilled and manage the activities of the network of sales agents/brokers. The successful candidate will also be responsible for ensuring that all administrative tasks related to the department are completed.
- Set the strategy and annual sales objectives for retail sales
- Plan & lead retail sales activities
- Sales analysis and corrective tactical actions
- Regular follow-ups and launch meetings with key accounts assigned (pharmacy chains, wholesalers)
- Management of sales broker activities and promotion management (including regular quarterly meetings)
- Assisting the V.P. of Retail and International Sales in the overall department management of departmental activities
- Budgeting with Finance & Administration (advising F&A on customer contract agreements for all customers)
- Planning / Forecasting with Operations and Marketing
- Advising sales coordinator in daily tasks and follow-ups
- Fluent bilingualism (English and French) effective communication and presentation skills, oral and written)
- 5+ years of sales experience in a corporate environment
- University certificate in business (or related field) is an asset
- Proficiency in all MS Office applications and related software applications
- Capacity to understand, analyze and implement new concepts
- Must be able to go into the office 2 days a week if located in the Montreal area
What We Offer
Why apply through Brunel? Finding the next step in your career can be a fulltime job in itself. We manage the process for you: from submitting your resume to coordinating interviews to extending offers and assisting with on-boarding. We’ll get you going while you get on with the job.
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Alyssa DeRosario is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Canada - Toronto