About this role: Invoice Verification Analyst
On behalf of our client, a High Profile Global Oil & Gas Energy Group, Brunel is presently recruiting an Invoice Verification Analyst for a 12 month contract located in the Perth CBD! This is a fabulous opportunity to further develop your accounts analytical skills!
Service Entry creation for invoices received and management of Purchase Requisitions / Purchase Orders and provide Invoicing And Procurement/Administrative support for the Engineering Team. Ensure errors in invoices are identified and rectified in collaboration with the Purchase Requisitioner or Service Entry Approver / ensure service entries are placed against correct scopes and processed in accordance with the Terms & Conditions of the PO and contract / Data and Statistical analysis.
- Creation of Service Entries and assisting client where Service Entry assistance is required
- Sending ServiceNow Requests to Procurement and Accounts Payable
- Support for SAP providing instructions to others as to how to create SEs/PRs/MSRs and any SAP errors/SAP access in general
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Support the Responsible Manager to ensure that invoices are paid in accordance with contracted terms and conditions and on time
- Supports other teams when the need arises including Requisitioners and Cost Controllers
- Understand and complies with Company Policies and MoA
- Collaboration with C&P / Accounts where SAP processes are not in alignment with changing processes
- Certificate IV in Business Administration (or relevant experience)
- Previous invoicing and requisition/administrative support within a large organisation
- Microsoft Office Suite (Proficient in MS Excel)Confident communication skills
- Strong organisational and ability to prioritise workload
- Ability to perform role with minimal guidance
- Proficient in SAP – raising purchase requisitions
- Understanding of Contracting and Procurement requirements / Purchase to Pay Process
- Analytical skills - reviewing of invoice claims against commitment pricing
- Previous experience working within a large organisation is preferable, Oil & Gas industry experience will also be well received
- Effective prioritising skills
- Attention to detail, ability to investigate and analyse information
- Collaborative workstyle
- Excellent opportunity to work with this Global Oil & Gas Energy Group – Perth CBD!
- Attractive negotiable day rate!
- 12 month contract opportunity!
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Mandy Hobbs is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth